It was a short talk – 20 minutes – on Three Legged Stools and Some Ws. The Three Legged Stool has three main parts. And the Ws?
- Find out more about some Ws in the free download
- WWW and how the web is different
- Writing Words for the Web
I really enjoyed myself. This Ladies at 11 group meet at the Alexander House Hotel – what a wonderful location. If you’ve never been (it’s near Turner’s Hill) then the group meet every month, on the second Wednesday. I’ll be going again. Maybe I’ll see you there?
Dawn Brewer: Speaker
A speaker can really add interest and value to any gathering of people. It doesn’t matter who the group is:
- a group of friends who want to know more about blogging
- a team meeting where a review of digital technology can help spark ideas
- a talk to a networking group to help grow business by exploiting digital technology.
A speaker to a small group can encourage lively contribution from everyone and a speaker to a large group can engage attention.
My philosophy on speaking is to pass on my knowledge to the group. I believe that:
- The best talks are tailored to deal with specific topics relevant to the group.
- Incorporating time for questions and answers helps ensure audience engagement.
- Pointers to further information means everyone can take the talk as a starting point to implement their own actions.
You remember the events with a good speaker!
My experience as a lecturer, instructor and speaker means I can plan and deliver talks to meet your needs. If you’d like to know more, about digital marketing, websites and online copywriting, I’d love to talk to your group too. Contact me and let’s see if I can help.
You might also like: